- Gilbert R. Kaats, Kenneth Blum, Jeffrey A. Fisher and Jack A. Adelman. Effects of chromium picolinate supplementation on body composition: a randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled study, Current Therapeutic Research 57(10):747-456, 1996.
- E. Linares et al. "The effect of NeOpuntia® on blood lipid parameters - Risk factors for the Metabolic Syndrome (Syndrome X)". Advances in Therapy Vol. 24; No.5, September/October 2007; (1113-1123 ).
- Asano Tsuguyoshi (2001). Clinical report on root extract of perilla plant (Coleus forskohlii) in reducing body fat. Asano Institute. Tokyo,Japan.
- Kreider RB, et al. Effects of Coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and markers of health in sedentary overweight females. Experimental Biology 2002 Late Breaking Abstracts. LB305: 2002.
- The effect of Korean pine nut oil (PinnoThin) on food intake, feeding behaviour and appetite: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Hughes GM, Boyland EJ, Williams NJ, Mennen L, Scott C, Kirkham TC, Harrold JA, Keizer HG, Halford JC.
Source; School of Psychology, University of Liverpool, Eleanor Rathbone Building, Bedford Street South, Liverpool, L69 7ZA, UK.
- "Westerterp-Platenga MS, Kovacs EMR. The effect of (-)-hydroxycitrate on energy intake and satiety in overweight humans. Int J Obesity. 2002;26:870-872.
- Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CVS, Satyanarayana S and Dey DK. Efficacy of a novel, natural extract of (–)hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX, niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract in weight management in human volunteers: A pilot study. Nutr Res. 2004;24:45-58.
- Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CVS, Dey DK, Satyanarayana S. Effects of a natural extract of (–)hydroxycitric acid(HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract on weight loss. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2004;6:171-180.
- Loe YC, Bergeron N, Rodriguez N, Schwarz JM. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry method to quantify blood hydroxycitrate concentration. Anal Biochem. 2001;292:148-154.
- Sullivan AC, Triscari J, Hamilton JG, Miller ON, Wheatley VR. Effect of (–)hydroxycitrate upon the accumulation of lipid in the rat. 1. Lipogenesis. Lipids. 1974;9:121-128.
- Sullivan AC, Triscari J, Hamilton JG, Miller ON. Effect of (–)hydroxycitrate upon the accumulation of lipid in the rat. II. Appetite. Lipids. 1974;9:129-134.
- Ohia SE, Awe SO, LeDay AM, Opere CA, Bagchi D. Effect of hydroxycitric acid on serotonin release from isolated rat brain cortex. Res Comm Mol Pathol Pharmacol. 2001;109:210-216.
- Ohia SE, Opere CA, LeDay AM, Bagchi M, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX). Mol Cell Biochem. 2002;238:89-103.
- McArdle WD, Katch FI, Katch VL. Exercise Physiology: Energy, Nutrition and Human Performance, 4th Edition, pp. 541-542, 1996, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, USA.
- Blundell JE. Serotonin and the biology of feeding. AJCN. 1992;55:155S-159S.
Leibowitz SF, Alexander JT. Hypothalamic serotonin in control of eating behavior, meal size, and body weight. Biol Psych. 1998;44:851-864.
- Kazakoff K, Cardesa T, Liu J, et al. Effects of voluntary physical exercise on high-fat diet-promoted pancreatic carcinogenesis in the hamster model. Nutr Cancer. 1996;26:265-279.
- Human Pharmacology of a Performance-Enhancing Dietary Supplement Under Resting and Exercise Conditions - Haller, University of California, San Francisco, BRITISH JOURNAL OF CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using Phase 2 brand proprietary fractionated white bean extract.Udani J, Hardy M, Madsen DC. Source: UCLA School of Medicine, Integrative Medicine Program, Northridge Hospital, 8250 Roscoe Blvd, Suite 240, Northridge, CA 91325, USA
- J Nutr Biochem. 2007 Sep;18(9):629-34. Epub 2007 Apr 5.
- Current therapeutic research vol 61 435-442
- Thom E., Wadstein J., Gudmundsen O. (2001). Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans. The Journal of International Medical Research, 29, 392-396.
- Riserus U., Berglund L., Vessby B. (2001). Conjugated linoleic acid reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome. International Journal of Obesity, 25(8), 1129-1135.
- Gaulier J., Halse J., Houe K., Kristiansen K., Fagertun H., Vik H., Gudmundsen O. (2004). Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 year reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 79(6), 1118-1125.
- Gaulier J., Halse J., Houe K., Kristiansen K., Fagertun H., Vik H., Gudmundsen O. (2005). Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 year reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans. The American Society for Nutritional Sciences Journal of Nutrition, 135, 778-784.
- Nature's own Thermonutrient and Natural bioavailability enhancer. Authors:Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Lakshmi Prakash, Ph.D.